Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To Color or not to Color? That is the question...



These are my favorite "clutter" drawings! I liked this assignment but I'm having a hard time deciding whether I should use color or not...for example, the first one I did in pen first and I think it looked a lot better than it does now! I used Chartpak markers and I'm not used to them yet so the color is out of the lines etc. With the second drawing I tried the markers again and the same thing happened...so on the next one I decided...NO COLOR!! I think it turned out okay, I know practice with shading and hatching will help.

3 comments:

suzanne cabrera said...

Oooh...your experimentation with color is exciting. It looks like you really took your time with these drawings, and that effort has paid off.

Lauren Nicole said...

Hanna!!! these drawings are sooo good! they look amazing and you added so much detail! good job girl!! <3

Sara said...

I love love love the backpack!! It looks so good! The only problem I see with the top drawing is the box of cigarettes...